Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Fort Wayne Indiana Engagement Photographer - Reid & Megan

So Excited for their wedding!!! Reid is my brother in law and it has been such a joy watching him turn into a Godly man. I have know Reid and been a part of his family since he was 5 years old. Pretty much ever since then I have been telling him that I actually am the one that gets to choose his wife. I told him since I was the first sister in law and since I have been around the longest it was to be my job to choose his wife. I had to like her because she was going to be joining the Arnold Sister in law club and she needed to be compatible with the other SIL's . I think he believed me until he was about 13 or 14. Well I couldn't be more excited with Reids choice for a wife she is the perfect addition to the Arnold family.




















No comments: